To give you a more practical example of how to build a high profit business from your passion, i’m starting a series using successful entrepreneurs. In This episode, i begin the series with Mark Zuckerberg, owner of Facebook.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
1. How Mark Zuckerberg was able to define his passion and brand at an early stage
2. A practical example of what a platform or community is using Facebook.
3. The kind of product or service that generates money for the Facebook owner.
4. The importance of finding your target audience the way Mark Zuckerberg did.
5. How the Facebook guru utilizes his time and relationships and how you can
1. Learn how you can join The Smart Career School
Quotes Of The Episode
[bctt tweet=”Your business growth is a function of your habits” username=”iamrichardokere”]