OFFER ENDS IN:
IMAGINE HEARING THIS DAILY
If you want to avoid negative misunderstandings that drain your energy in your relationship
You wish to increase the trust level between you and your partner
You want to easily be understood and understand what your partner is saying or Not saying
This newly released communication formula will not just help you with the above, but guide you unending bliss in your marriage
The incredible thing, of course, is the results it has gotten so far! And In just a few days of trying it, you'll start getting your own results!
In my experience as a Certified Marriage Counsellor, working with over 500 individuals and couples, I have come to realize that everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING about your relationship/marriage rises and falls on COMMUNICATION...
Hold on please keep reading, you'll love what I'm about to share with you
For every aspect of marriage, be it sex, finance, parenting, managing, infidelity, romance, validations, value, your in-laws etc., just as you learn to read and write, both of you must learn to effectively communicate in the language you both will understand best in order to be able to deal with the conflicts and have a blissful marriage.
Effective Communication: Speak To Her Heart, Own His Ear Online Course
1. Build emotional closeness and intimacy
2. Understand your emotions and how to convey them to your spouse
3. Understand the need of effective communication in your relationship/marriage
4. Learn how to avoid the top 5 mistakes most couples make when it comes to communication
5. Navigate through the 4 roadblocks to effective communication so that you and your spouse can have a good communication flow
6. Understand the basics elements of communication - every good communication MUST have these elements
7. Learn real life steps (tasted and trusted with my marriage and that of my clients) to saying it right. I mean that kinda communication that connects you and your spouse on a deeper level (trust me, you've never seen or thought about this)
MODULE ONE - THE BASICS OF COMMUNICATION
- You'll learn what communication means
- You'll learn the four basic elements of good communication
- learn how to listen to understand your spouse
MODULE TWO - PERSONALITY/TEMPERAMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Understand your spouse temperament and how it can affect communication
- How to communicate effectively with the different temperaments
MODULE THREE - WHY EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND 5 MISTAKES TO AVOID
- Learn why you need to pay attention to effective communication if you desire a blissful marriage
- learn the common mistakes to avoid when communicating
MODULE FOUR - THE 4 ROADBLOCKS OF COMMUNICATION
- Learn about the 4 ugly heads that may hinder effective communication in your relationship/marriage
- Learn how to deal with the roadblocks
MODULE FIVE - COMMUNICATING RIGHT
- learn how to speak to her heart or own his ears
- learn how to communicate right with your spouse
"First let me sincerely appreciate you for organizing the Communicating Right masterclass. It came at the time that I was beginning to feel my communication with hubby was becoming awkward.
Each module was on point and I was able to recognise the loopholes in my communication with hubby.
I was also reminded of the importance of being deliberate in speaking right and addressing issues rather than sweeping them under the carpet. I got more value that it was priced at.
I would recommend this class for any couple having communication challenge or desiring effective communication in their marriage."
Olukorede Christianah Oluwaseun
Senior Nurse | Lagos State government
"When I received the information (advert) for the communicating right master class on the 30th of August, 2019 and from what I saw, I knew I had to attend that class.
Words such as, “learn how to communicate from your heart,” and “communication is beyond talking and hearing” quickly stood out for me. I became very curious. I was hit from all directions, not to mention from the very beginning! I had always gotten the concept of communication wrong.
I have now realised that communication is a process, complete only upon the understanding of the information transmitted by the sender to the receiver and back and forth. Until the cycle is complete and understanding has ensued between two or more persons, there has been no communication."